Struggling to pack all the things in a duffle bag for your overnight getaway? Keep your items neater while you let loose with the Bon Voyage Weekender Bag! Durable canvas, waterproofed and designed for short stays with maximum organisation, unique dividers help compartmentalise your items to prevent unnecessary rummaging. Super comfy on the shoulder, space for extra 'just in case' outfits, sized within carry-on specs.
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Durable, waterproofed canvas construction in mustard with pink features
- Waterproofed, nylon interior (just in case you pop some damp shoes in there)
- Coffee-coloured interior so you can actually see in side!
- Roomy interior with extra height vs length = less awkward to carry and easier to stack items on top
- Movable internal walls to divide the space into half, then 2 x quarters - perfect to keep shoes away from white tops or to help compartmentalise your packing for less rummaging - fixable with press studs
4 x large mesh pockets = easy visibility to stash smaller items, or to separate (but still aerate!) dirty clothing (pop them next to the shoes vs clean clothes)
Embroidered Bon Maxie logo
- Hidden front pocket for booking docs or easy access to deodorant/chargers
Uber-comfy hand straps with flat top and handle for extra padding
Wide crossbody/shoulder strap with a super-comfy shoulder pad
- Large, easy-grip zip tabs that can be locked together for safety
- Double zipped main section
Within airline carry-on sizing (see specs)
Little feet on the bottom to help protect the base
- NOTE: Internal images are of Khaki/Oatmeal version, interior is the same colour
Material: Waterproofing-treated cotton canvas, waterproofed nylon interior, smooth genuine leather handle grip
Size: 50 x 30 x 22cm (airline carry-on in Australia limited to 56 x 32 x 23)
Spot clean where required. We recommend spraying with a waterproof spray after a few uses to help protect the bag further. If any spillages or dirt gets in or on the bag, clean straight away with a damp cloth. Store out of sunlight to avoid canvas fading.