Dope Skincare HYDRATING ANTIOXIDANT BODY LOTION
A vitamin rich hydrating body lotion formulated to soothe and restore hydration to parched skin.
Key ingredients Organic Hemp Extract,Organic Hemp Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Juice, Green Tea Extract & Vitamin E work to soothe, soften & deeply hydrate the skin.
Organic Hemp Skincare, Made in Australia from Natural, cruelty-free & Vegan friendly ingredients!
This vitamin rich hydrating botanical body lotion is infused with natures best hydrators, superfoods, botanicals and vitamins to create a protective barrier, soothe, nourish and hydrate.
- HYDRATE: Aloe Vera Juice aides skin hydration along with Vitamin B5 & Vegetable Glycerine which works to draw in and retain moisture hydrating deep within.
- NOURISH: Hemp Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin E work together to helpnourish the skin.
- SOOTHES: The Allantoin, Aloe Vera& essential fatty acids and mineralsleave your skin soothed, supple and softened.
If you've got parched skin in need of a drink, this will that issue quick smart.
- Rich in Antioxidant properties! Antioxidants help protect the skin’s surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. We use botanical Antioxidants in our formulations because of their powerful anti-aging benefits.
- Has a high essential fatty acids profile, composed of polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for maintaining skin health.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in nourishing fatty acids that moisturise your skin, without clogging your pores perfect for dry and oily skin types!
- Creates a protective barrier over the skin preventing moisture loss.
- Repairs stressed, dehydrated and dull skin, giving a youthful glow.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, really helping to calm inflammation of the skin.
- Anti-Aging properties - Hemp can help reduce fine-lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of aging.
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless item is defective.
Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
Must not have any dirty marks, make-up or tan marks.
Must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing powder.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check you are eligible for a refund or exchange and to obtain the address for returns.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be returnes for exchange or refund. SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE. SALE PRICED ITEM SALES ARE FINAL
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to discuss and obtain address for return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.