Dope Skincare COLLAGEN TONIC
POWERFUL ORGANIC HEMP SKINCARE, MADE FRESH IN AUSTRALIA
Aussie Made Organic Hemp Skincare enriched with natures super-foods and vitamins developed to soothe your skin & give you that natural glow.
We make all of our Organic Hemp Skincare products here in Australia, made fresh in small batches to ensure our plant based actives are as fresh and powerful as possible!
No Nasties.. No Worries Mate! Only the finest cruelty-free, vegan friendly naturally derived ingredients to keep you.
A skin hydrating toner, developed to soothe and plump.
Formulated with vegan friendly soy protein peptides, Chenopodium quinoa seed extractand bioactive seaweed collagen peptides along with other hero ingredients Hemp, Kale, Parsley Seed and Hyaluronic Acid.
PH Balanced | Pregnancy Safe | Non-Toxic | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
Organic Hemp Skincare, made fresh in Australia from natural, cruelty-free & vegan friendly ingredients!
No Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, Silicones, Sulfates, Mineral Oils or Synthetic Fragrance or Colours.
The Collagen Tonic has been formulated to hydrate and restore the skin’s barrier function, helping to improve skin elasticity and firmness, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Perfectly suited to dry and aging skin, helping hydrate dry skin and restoring skin elasticity in aging skin. Also great to calm irritated sensitive skin.
Suitable for all skin types and safe for use while pregnant.
- Hyaluronic Acid, to replenish and hold cell moisture, giving you more hydrated, plump skin. Helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Bioactive Seaweed Collagen Peptides, a rich source of amino acids and natural antioxidants which promote collagen production to smooth lines and give the appearance of plumper, more youthful-looking skin.
- Soy Protein Peptides, stimulates the skins production of hyaluronic acid and collagen, plumping fine lines and improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, rich in essential fatty acids, which restore the skin’s barrier function, helping to keep the skin hydrated and soft.
- 2% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), scientific studies have shown Niacinamide improves skin elasticity and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kale Extract, rich in vitamins to improve your skins health and fight free radicals.
- Parsely Seed Extract, helps calm your skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines with its unique ability to increase skin regeneration.
- Ginger Root Extract, has great skin toning and potent antioxidant properties, ginger can reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots and scars.
- Witch Hazel Extract (alcohol free) to tone and improve skin elasticity.
- Hemp Seed Extract, to hydrate, soothe and to help regulate the skin's oil production.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), helps soothe irritation and improves moisture retention in the skin preventing trans-epidermal water loss, promoting soft, supple skin.
- Beta Glucan, is a barrier boosting, skin repairing superstar, known for its plumping capacity, plus Beta Glucan is high in antioxidants.
Aloe Vera Juice, N-acetyl glucosamine, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Hemp Extract, Sodium PCA, Pro-Vitamin B5 (panthenol), Lactic Acid, Kale Extract, Parsley Seed Extract, Chenopodium quinoa seed extract, Seaweed Collagen Peptides, Soy Collagen Peptides, Ginger Root extract, Allantoin, Gluconolactone, Beta Glucan, Vegetable Glycerine, Acerola Cherry Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Hyaluronic Acid,Sodium Benzoate , Calcium Gluconate ,Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside.
After cleansing, apply tonic to a cotton pad or using fingers gently apply over entire face and neck, avoiding under eye area. Do not rinse. Allow to dry and follow with Collagen Serum & then Antioxidant Moisturiser
Store away from heat (<21'C) & direct sunlight, direct exposure causes UV damage and a fluctuation in temperature which reduces the products potency and shelf-life.
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless item is defective.
Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
Must not have any dirty marks, make-up or tan marks.
Must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing powder.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Email email@example.com to check you are eligible for a refund or exchange and to obtain the address for returns.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be returnes for exchange or refund. SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE. SALE PRICED ITEM SALES ARE FINAL
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and obtain address for return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.