Ooni is revolutionising outdoor entertaining and the family picnic!
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use.
Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in ONLY 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C. Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
Want to wow everyone with your cooking skills? The Ooni KODA Portable Pizza Oven will help you do just that....easy.
No professional chef skills required, just make the pizza, pop in the oven and 90 seconds later you're in pizza eating heaven!
- Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose
The Technical stuff:
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- 28mBar QCC1 regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
Nat says "You will love this oven! Just so easy to set up and for those that want gas fire, you cannot go past the Koda"