B&P's favourite style to date, pop this baby up and teleport back to the 70s, featuring vintage pink, yellow, cream and green block colours - groovy times are guaranteed! Like all of our premiums it boasts luxury features such as custom aluminum hardware, polished wood pole, cotton fringe & coated canvas.
Lie under luxury with your loved ones. The Business and Pleasure Premium Umbrella is the Ferrari of the Beach. They’ve been perfecting this beauty for the last 5 years & no details have been spared. Enjoy 183cm of shade when open & then pack down into a matching carry bag to transport to and from the beach with ease.
Nat says “The quality of these umbrellas is second to none. Buy well and you’ll have pieces that last a lifetime! Our whole family enjoy these umbrellas at our many beautiful local beaches. The fixings are premium and the matching carry bag is such a nice touch and practical touch”
- Reclaimed timber laminated wood pole.
- Marine grade hand polished aluminium hinge and handle.
- UV- and water-resistant canopy with fibreglass ribs.
- Canopy is trimmed with natural cotton fringe.
- Comes with matching canvas carrier bag.
- In Use: 213cm x 183cm (H x W)
- In Carry Bag: 122cm x 10cm (L x W)
- Pole diameter: 2.85cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Set up Time: Less than 1 Minute
- Store indoors when not in use to preserve its beauty.
- Avoid use of chemicals, clean with a mild, soapy water.
What is the difference between Premium & Holiday Umbrellas?
The Premium umbrella has a span of 183cm and a height of 213cm. The Holiday umbrella has a span of 168cm and a height of 183cm.
Can I use this umbrella for my patio/cafe/garden, etc?
Yes, you can. However, they are designed for the beach with temporary exposure to sun & elements. Although they will last a good while setup permanently outside, we advise that you treat your umbrella with care & bring inside when not in use.