These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blankets outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors.
Our 'Eleanor Rigby' picnic rug is a gorgeous feminine, floral and vintage design. It has a subtle and soft colour combination of blush, pale pink, cream and (almost metallic) olive accents. Delicate yet eclectic, this rug will inspire romantic picnics and bohemian interiors. This piece has folk and old world charm entrenched in its design. This particular design is reversible with a perfect combination of dark green, muted blue and soft pink highlights on the reverse side (bonus!).
It is a light-weight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate bohemian folk & structured design.
Its use is only limited by your imagination.
- Carry strap is not included – sold separately
- The regular size measures 130x160cm and weighs 1kg.
- The large size measures 170x200cm and weighs 1.65kg
Yarn dyed not printed, your rug will not fade but rather remain bright and lovely in the sun and wash after wash. Simply machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle when required and air or tumble dry on a gently cycle.As our picnic rugs are made using a woven technique, please be careful with sharp objects (keys, etc), as these can pull the thread.
- The above measurements include the fringe
- As they are woven, the size can vary slightly
- Colours may vary depending on the lighting when photographed and on your device and screen resolution.
- They soften with use and after every wash.
- As it is a tapestry, the colours and designs are created by weaving yarn, so please understand that they are not solid prints.
- It is as thick as a towel, loosely woven and not plush
- Leather carry strap is not included – sold separately
- Designed in France.