Australian certified model meeting the required Standard.
Quickly and easily convert your Ooni Pro to a gas fired pizza oven! The best of both worlds!
The Gas Burner for Ooni Pro attaches right onto the back of Ooni Pro, providing a convenient and easy option to power your oven with gas. Offering the same incredible speed and high heat as using wood or charcoal, the heat control knob means effortlessly cooking at a range of temperatures. Ooni Pro heats up to 500 degrees within 20 minutes of firing, ready to cook anything from bread loaves to 60-second pizza and steak.
Important, read before purchase:
- Gas Burner for Ooni PRO is for outdoor use only.
- Gas Burner for Ooni PRO runs on bottled LPG gas only.
- Gas Burner for Ooni PRO is for use with the Glass door off ONLY
- Gas Burner for Ooni PRO was designed, tested and approved for use with Ooni PRO oven. While it physically fits some of our previous models, we have not tested this extensively and therefore cannot guarantee or provide a warranty for using this product with ovens other than Ooni PRO
Whats in the Box:
- Gas Burner for Ooni PRO
- 11 WC (28 mbar) regulator with gas hose
- 2 x 10mm screws and Allen key
- Extendable match holder
- Instruction manual
- Materials: 430 stainless steel
- Size (boxed): 37cm x 31cm x 14cm
- Size (burner unit): 33cm x 15cm x 13cm
- Weight (boxed): 2.5kg
- Weight (unit): 1.2kg
- 6.2kWh / 442g/h / 21155 BTU
- To be used with LPG gas
If the flame is blown by strong winds, it can cause a roaring sound which means that the heat and flame are not being thrown forward as they should. If this happens and you hear this roaring sound, switch off the burner for at least 5 minutes and re-light as normal. There is advice on this in the Essentials Guide and user manual in the box. We always recommend that you position Ooni so that the wind is not blowing in to the front of the oven to avoid this.
The consequence of allowing this to happen is that the burner unit itself can heat up very hot, therefore melting the black plastic gas knob in the rear of the unit.